Kelly is committed to developing impactful leaders through consistent and insightful coaching that encourages transparency and continued growth. Her clients gain a deeper understanding of themselves, their strengths, potential blind-spots, and how to navigate through change. Focused on meaningful communication and the thorough exploration of individual motivation, clients are inspired to evolve into the best versions of themselves in order to lead fuller, more productive lives. She works particularly well with those manager/director level leaders getting ready for the next step or wanting to maximize effectiveness with current teams.
As a seasoned human resources professional, Kelly also has expertise in talent development as well as performance management and organizational development. The keystone throughout her career, has been the ability to recognize and develop talent while building strong, cohesive teams. Kelly conducts effective workshops on workplace conflict resolution, meaningful listening and communication skills, and the fundamentals of leadership in today’s workplace.
Kelly’s wide-range of leadership and human resources experiences have shaped her unique style of coaching and consulting. After graduating from Florida State University with a BA in English Literature, she began her professional life as a Marine Corps Officer, where she successfully served in a number of command and staff positions, both domestically and overseas. Upon leaving the Corps after achieving the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, Kelly began her next chapter as a human resources executive for the next 18 years, and most recently was the Chief Human Resources Officer for a nationwide digital advertising company in the multi-family residential space. Kelly has an MS in Psychology from Nova Southeastern University, and is a Registered Corporate Coach through the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches. She is also a trained Mediator and Facilitator.
List of Assessments Certified to Use
- Certified in the DiSC assessment tool
- Everything DiSC Agile EQ Assessment
- CEO of mid-sized non-profit, organization through reorganization of existing structure, executive presence, and improve board communications
- Marketing-Vice President at major airline company, to sharpen leadership presence, and be more effective 360 degree communicator
- Senior Vice President in a worldwide public relations firm, to improve leadership skills, self-awareness, and while also working with new team’s communication effectiveness
- Senior Director at major airline company, to gain self-awareness and hone communications skills in order to be more effective managing a diverse team experiencing internal turmoil and change
- Director of Operations at a nationwide advertising company, to explore other potential industries and roles consistent with not only talent and experience, but also to improve general well being
- A former marketing professional looking to re-enter the workplace after an extended absence, to identify existing skills, potential gaps in resume, and develop a strategic plan to approach a targeted job search
- Lawyer, to investigate other professional roles that meet career goals as well as support personal needs
- Director of Financial Services in a worldwide company, who wants to make a change of environment but stay in the same vertical to accommodate a personal situational change, to develop a practical, reasonable plan
- CEO/Founder of a travel company, to identify roles and responsibilities to expand company and hire more employees
This has been an extremely beneficial experience. I would recommend Kelly to colleagues as she brings real-world practical thinking and suggestions. It was easy to connect with her and be vulnerable.
Education Program Director
Kelly listened, remembered, asked probing questions to get me to think bigger, and changed my mindset on key areas I was ‘stuck’ that was holding me back to my full potential. Not only did she hold me accountable, but helped me see growth week after week.
HR & Talent Manager
Through my work with Kelly, I could understand the very large impact I have on my team and immediate leader by adjusting my behaviors and how I approach some situations. The tools we used for our coaching sessions and the notes I have are all reusable in my daily work and personal life.