Anne Morgan partners with lawyers and corporate leaders helping them take ownership of their career path, plan their long-term goals, and advance in their life and career. She has been a key contributor to several outplacement firms including Right Management, a global outplacement and talent management consulting firm. Anne helps her clients identify the next step in their career and learn the art of self-promotion. Her warmth and resolute interest in the clients she serves builds trust leading to extraordinary outcomes.
As an Executive Coach, Anne is a coach to senior leaders in diverse corporate environments. She brings a results-oriented approach to coaching focused on identifying and leveraging strengths and targeting areas of development to support leaders in meeting their career development goals. Throughout this time and across decades of consulting engagements, Anne has delivered global leadership workshops and coaching to multi-national teams across a broad range of industries.
Anne’s early career experience includes entrepreneurial ventures as career coach/consultant with a firm she established where she provided career coaching and assessment to lawyers, corporate leaders, and nonprofit organizations. Anne also brings acumen and experience related to the financial services sector, with her significant leadership experience working with multi-national financial institutions.
Anne is a certified Executive Coach and a certified practitioner and international facilitator of leadership and team building programs. She co-created a Lawyers in Transition program for lawyers seeking new direction in their career.
List of Assessments Certified to Use
- Birkman Method
- Emotional Intelligence
- Benchmark 360
- Executive coach for recognized national research and teaching hospitals. Provided leadership coaching for 500+ Department Chairs, physician leaders and medical staff assessing their development goals and creating action plans to increase their efficiency, enhance their coaching skills, and provided career management coaching to assess current and future growth opportunities.
- CFO, and the Senior Marketing and Sales Management leader of leading communication and information technology company. Initiated 360 assessments, provided feedback, and created customized development plans for each leader to facilitate personal growth, improve communications and enhance their future career growth.
- Leadership Development Program for a global media/communications corporation. Coached “high potentials” in creating development plans aligned with company values, and objectives. Provided 360 feedback and personality assessments to aid them in their career growth and development.
- Senior corporate attorney seeking a career transition from corporate law guided him through assimilation to a new career path in the private sector.
- Law firm attorney transitioning to a university professor of law to pursue his passion in teaching and best utilize his practical expertise, skills & knowledge.
- Financial bank executive transitioned to business consulting utilizing his expertise in finance, sales and operations.
Anne, thank you so much for everything you have given me during this wonderful coaching experience. You are an incredible coach, and I have learned so much along the way and become more self-aware. I appreciate your guidance and have tremendously enjoyed our conversations.
Anne is my best Executive Coach ever. She managed to help me learn so much more about my leadership style and helped me grow professionally. Although my coaching sessions are over with her, Anne still makes herself available to me on those rare occasions I call on her. I will always be grateful to her for inspiring me to be excellent in all that I do.