Jenn has over a decade of coaching and facilitation experience. She worked internally at Fortune 500 companies and then launched her coaching and training practice in 2009. Jenn supports companies during culture and organizational change, whether due to growth, external influences, post-merger integration, regulatory changes, or restructuring. She is skilled at assessing the needs of the employees and works with leaders to ensure they are communicating and motivating teams towards a shared goal while maintaining clear communication and building a solid corporate culture.
Jenn has built leadership and team programs to align employees with the organizational vision, helping them meet customer needs and drive sales. She has also been a TEDx presentation skills coach to empower individuals to communicate effectively with confidence.
Her professional background, coupled with her double Master’s in counseling and organizational psychology from Columbia University and her undergraduate degree in Human & Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University, has given her deep executive and team development skills.
List of Assessments Certified to Use
- FIRO-B Assessment
- Influence Style Indicator (ISI)
- Workplace Big 5 Profile
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- CFO and President of large outsourced healthcare company on executive presence and building relationships with the board and community members
- Private Equity Partner on using his voice and helping develop a positive culture where team members can develop and thrive
- Hospital Executive overseeing eight hospitals on driving positive change forward and navigating COVID
- CEO of manufacturing company on developing his mid-level leaders and enabling them to level up and leave their teams
- CEO and CHRO of high-growth HVAC organization on establishing values and culture after rapid growth through acquisition
- Founder and leader of architecture firm on building and developing leaders and a positive culture of growth and collaboration
To address the topics of influencing without authority and working within an intergenerational workforce, Jenn developed and delivered an engaging and thought-provoking two-day workshop/learning experience. Jenn’s personable and thoughtful approach enabled her to garner trust and respect that spanned a highly technical group of scientists to those in more administrative support roles.
Jenn was part of a 50-member coaching team at a marquee leadership development experience for over 5 years. She consistently received positive feedback and showed up to each session with contagious energy. She was one of the most genuine people I’ve worked with and made my life easier! We often used Jenn as a role model for other coaches in the group.
Jenn is a tremendous executive coach. I’ve worked with her for several years as both a for-profit and nonprofit executive and have found her processes and guidance extremely beneficial. From starting with value exercises to help me find my “why” to guide my decision making, to team interviews to help define my strengths/weaknesses, Jenn has helped me grow into a more effective leader. She provides excellent guidance, holds me accountable, and has taught me communication models. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.
My coaching experience with Jenn has exceeded any expectations that I had going into this journey. Working with Jenn has helped me develop my communication methods with other Executive leaders and has helped me make the transition from “employee” to a true strategic partner within my business. She’s helped me develop new ways of leading people, been a sounding board for strategic decision making, and given me the courage to take back and see the value in my time. Working with Jenn has, without a doubt, helped me to be a more effective, engaged, and fulfilled leader.