Vicki Flier Hudson helps clients get results by making their best selves visible. Through powerful presence, excellence in communication, and inclusive behaviors, leaders rise above the crowd and inspire those around them to do great work. With a passion for difference, Vicki propels her clients to leverage the diversity in their organizations through cultural competence and conflict management skills.
In her former life, Vicki was a corporate communications specialist centered around technology. She served as an tech analyst for several years engaging in global software implementations, training, and executive coaching. She has worked in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Nepal and Thailand helping global teams succeed across cultures.
Vicki is a trained coach through the Co-Active Training Institute and a registered mediator with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution. She is a recipient of Kennesaw State University’s Instructor of the Year award for International Programs and served as a presentation skills coach/facilitator in Emory University’s Corporate Learning Institute for fifteen years. She is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara, and Gunnell Aviation where she attended flight school for three years. She is a certified DISC practitioner and a lifelong public speaker.
List of Assessments Certified to Use
- Certified DISC practitioner
- Certified TTI Success Insights 12 Driving Forces
- Certified Intercultural Development Inventory administrator/coach
Executive – Global Leadership/Diversity and Inclusion Coaching
- President of Fortune 100 transportation company to prepare him to take over the company’s operations in India
- CEO of non-profit to promote an equity framework and lead the way to more inclusive policies in the industry
Executive Presence/Communication Skills Coaching
- CEO of internet security company to improve his executive presence and grow the business through his inspiring story
- Creative Director at insurance company to manage presentation anxiety and be her most authentic self
- Airline captain to improve his communication as a leader and inspire junior pilots to do their best
- CEO of non-profit to speak to larger audiences and get them on board with the organization’s mission
- British Vice Consul to reframe presentation fears and take on more speaking opportunities
- Technology manager to create more powerful presentations and advance his career
- Attorney looking to shift careers while maintaining financial stability
- Global executive to manage overwhelm, find balance, and grow into greater leadership role
Vicki, I can’t count how many people, definitely in the double digits, have come to me, totally unprompted, to tell me how awesome they thought the global leadership coaching sessions were, how awesome you were, and how much value they got from it. One of the participants from France was raving about you and we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from everyone about the coaching.
Vicki is an extremely effective coach. I had more breakthroughs, insights, and self-realizations with Vicki in the last four sessions than my last seven years on my own after MBA school.